Package 3 configures the server’s IP and static route. A successful configuration allows the server to connect with the border router (configured in Package 2) through IPv6 connection. The installation instructions are as following:
Go to the directory “<location path>/CSIRO/smit/serversetup/”.
- Edit configuration file “config”.
- Check and/or change the name of Ethernet interface connected to the border router.
- Check and/or change the gateway to the border router’s IPv6 address. Do not use the router’s 6LoWPAN address.
- To recover the default configuration, copy the back up configuration file ”.config” to “config”.
- Run the Python script “smit_deploy.py” to install package p3.
$ sudo python smit_deploy.py -install p3
- Reboot the system or restart the network.
$ sudo service networking restart
- Check the route table to see if the static route has been added. Run the above command if the static route disappeared from the routing table.
$ route -6